Sunco Floating Saber Tooth Trash Discs
Standard and NutriMate 3 Floating Models now Available!
All the same field proven advantages of the original Sunco Saber Tooth: Disc Concavity, Exclusive Tooth Design, and Disc Separation.
Removes residue from the seedbed that can cause seed germination and emergence problems or disease and damage to young seedlings
Floating parallel arms allow the Floating Saber Tooth to follow the contours of the field consistently clearing residue
Can be used in conjunction with the Precision Planting® CleanSweep® System (not included)
The CleanSweep® System allows for quick and effortless in cab adjustment of row cleaner dow pressure
- Saber Tooth Discs with Depth Bands (3012168L/R)
- NutriMate 3 With Floating Saber Tooth Frame Parts & Quantities
- Floating Saber Tooth with Spring Down Pressure Parts & Quantities
- Floating Saber Tooth Parts & Quantities
- Floating Saber Tooth for Nutri Mate 3 Parts & Quantities
- Dry NutriMate 3 With Floating Saber Tooth Assembly
Upcoming Farm Shows
If you would like to contact your
local sales rep
or Sunco's offices please call
You may also fill out our
contact form online.